Ring Door Bell is offline BUT IT IS NOT

About an hour ago my ring doorbell went off line. However it is not off-line. I am still getting push notifications when someone touches the doorbell or when there’s motion detected. I have rebooted the router the camera as well as the chime pro.

This issue has occurred before and it’s always been on the Ring servers. So for ‘you people’ that work at ring wake up and stop blaming the customer. It’s not on my end is on your server side. Stop the bullshit and stop telling the customers to reboot their equipment. Fix the damn thing and don’t blame the customers when it is your equipment.

Hi there, @MHV! Which Video Doorbell model do you have? Some models can connect to 2.4 Ghz and 5Ghz networks, in which I’d recommend using the 2.4 Ghz connection. Please also check your RSSI or signal strength, to ensure there are not interferences with wifi. Our Community post about RSSI has tips for optimizing signal.

Please also ensure there is not a vpn enabled on the mobile device, and that mobile device connection is sufficient for accurate updates in the Ring app.