Ring contact sensor(2nd generation) drains battery really quickly

I installed 4 contact sensors at the same time. One contact sensor is out of battery after about 2 weeks from installation.
I tried a new battery but it went out of battery soon after the battery replacement.
What can I do here? I bought this by the end of Nov 2020.

I tried to call ring customer support but nobody was answering.

Hi there, @zerohoon! Replacing the battery was a great call. This certainly is the best step and should not have resulted in a quick drain again. I recommend swapping this Contact Sensor with another one in the home that does not have this concern. Then check both Contact Sensors to see if the one you swapped is behaving the same way with its battery draining. This will rule out signal and environmental factors.

Otherwise, the best solution will come from our support team. Please give our support team a call at one of the numbers available here. We’re taking additional steps to protect our team and help reduce the spread of COVID-19, so this has resulted in longer than normal wait times. If you are outside of the US, please read our response to COVID-19 here to see how to contact support.

I just installed a brand new sensor and after it paired, it seems to work fine but I keep getting a message that the “battery is out of power” and I just removed the plastic tab 30 minutes ago.