Ring Contact sensor 1st generation solid blue ring

Hi,

We’ve recently started having lots of issues with one of our contact sensors. At times it would flash three times and then I’ve managed to reset it after trying many times and it started working again. It has also just displayed a solid blue ring (no flashing or anything) and is doing that again. It’s in the same room as the base station so not sure why it’s having issues staying connecting. None of our other sensors are having issues, only this one. Any ideas? I’ve taken the battery out and put it back in holding the tamper sensor button numerous times to reset it. I’ve removed it from my setup and re-added it. It works for a very very short amount of time and then once again stops working. The system is still under a year old.

Thanks,

Alan

Hey @alz1980. It sounds like you’ve covered most of the basic troubleshooting, as outlined in our Help Center Article here. I would recommend reaching out to our support team so they can determine if the Contact Sensor needs to be replaced under its warranty. You can give our support team a call at one of the numbers availablehere. We’re taking additional steps to protect our team and help reduce the spread of COVID-19, so this has resulted in longer than normal wait times. If you are outside of the US, please read our response to COVID-19here to see how to contact support. :slight_smile: