Ring connection is NOT my internet or wifi

Had to reset all my cameras on the outside and inside of my house after getting new internet and wifi password. Every single camera connected no problem, all around the outside and inside, along with base station, chime and extender… except for the indoor cam. Over and over I had to listen to her tell me Rome wasn’t built in a day before she told me my internet connection was the problem. Go online for help and article after article telling me to do this to my router and do that to my router and my wifi this and my internet that…. No! It’s not my internet nor is it my wifi! All of your other cameras connect but there’s always that one that doesn’t. Rome wasn’t built in a day but your indoor camera doesn’t last 2 seconds under the weight of a hammer. Do better with your gear that we pay a lot of money for. It’s 2023… in 2014 we landed a probe on a moving comet on the other side of a few planets and controlled it with the connection from here and I can’t get my bloody Ring camera to connect to my wifi.

Hi @x_BlueSkyz_x. I appreciate you looking into what troubleshooting steps to try to get your Indoor Cam to connect to your new network. I am not exactly sure what steps you have tried from the articles you have looked into, but you can also try rebooting the Indoor Cam by pressing and holding the set-up button for 20–25 seconds. Also bring the Indoor Cam into the same room as the router when doing its setup. If you have tried these steps and are still having the same concern, give our support team a call at one of the numbers available here for further assistance. If you are outside of the US, please visit here to see how to contact support.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.