Ring.Com missing functionality of Desktop Application

I have been using the desktop application for several years. As identified by Ring, the desktop application will be going away. I have been testing the web application since September. The only issue that I have is that the “Devices” tab on the Web application does not work . It re-directs me back to the Dashboard. There is functionality on the devices tab that I use. Like in the settings for the device you select you can get a device health report. This does not appear to be available on the the Web app. I have called in several time to support since October, and I have been told it is coming - is that true or am I being lied to…

Hi @bm4grant. With the discontinuation of the Ring desktop app in the first half of 2022, our teams are working to bring all of these integral features of the Ring app to the ring.com experience across all of the supported browsers. You can read more about the discontinuation of the desktop app here, and you can also find a guide to understanding and using the Ring web app here. In the meantime, try using a different web browser to see if you can access the Devices tab to see if you can view a list of the devices set up at your location.

Have you found a resolution to this issue? I am having the exact same problem. I’m using Google Chrome version 98. I have allowed pop-ups and redirects for all of ring.com and the problem still persists. Is there a browser setting that will allow me to see and control my devices from the web portal or is the functionality still in development? Any information would be very helpful? I’ve already looked through the links posted by @Caitlyn_Ring and there is nothing relevant there. Thanks.

This seems to be one of the Dumbest decisions RING could have made.

The ‘SMART HOME’ is NOT built on an APP.
The ‘SMART HOME’ is built on access, and not everyone carries their mobile as an extra arm.

This decision seems to be as shortsighted as the choice to partner Amazon (and their tech & devices). That was yet another UNHELPFUL RESTRICTIVE move by RING.com.