Ring.com live view constantly disconnecting

My new video doorbell wired 2021 works just fine with live view on the ring app for iOS, but the live view on my ring.com account is constantly disconnecting and reconnecting after just a few seconds. I am using a new Macbook Pro and have tried it on Safari and Chrome with the same result. Does anyone else have this issue, and is there a fix for it? I’ve never had this issue with my Amcrest cameras.

The Ring web app is compatible with and should be working on Google Chrome, Safari (Apple), Microsoft Edge, Mozilla Firefox, and Opera. Please ensure there is not a VPN enabled when using any of the Ring apps. Check out our Help Center article for some more great tips on using the Ring Web app. :slight_smile:

The Ring web app IS working, except that live view constantly disconnects and reconnects over and over every 20-30 seconds or so. Is there a solution? It doesn’t do that on the iOS mobile app, just on Ring.com. All of the Ring device health parameters are good. There is no VPN enabled. The guide you linked to does not address the issue.

2 posts were split to a new topic: Live View timing out after 10-15 minutes