Ring Security Cameras

Browse posts, comment, and join in the discussion about Ring’s indoor and outdoor cameras.
C
User Solution
Closed
Ring camera failure
troubleshooting
wireless-security-cameras

My ring floodlight camera has suddenly stopped working. It’s a first gen camera so 6/7 years old. All of a sudden it’s dropped wifi so I went to reconnect by holding the reset button but I dont get any flashing lights. I’ve tried my spare battery but still no good…the camera just seems lifeless. Any thoughts please?
Thanks

23-01-2024 08:34:21

Responses (2)

J
User Solution

Hi @Csurgett77. It is not a Floodlight Cam if you are able to insert a battery into it. You might have a Spotlight Cam Battery. Trying another fully charged battery was a good step to take. Try also factory-resetting it by pressing and holding the setup button on it for 20–25 seconds to see if it then enters setup mode. If you have tried this step and are still having the same concern, give our support team a call for further assistance.

25-01-2024 05:21:21

S

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.

24-02-2024 05:22:03

Didn't find an answer ?

Log in or create your Ring account to post a question and join in the on the conversation.

Most Helpful Members

W

windracer

User
Solution

J

Jventerprises

User
Solution

R

Rick_Madik

User