Ring Bell Elite suddenly discount then failure for reset or setup mode

I recently purchases Ring Video Bell Elite and setup using PoE direct power and connect network without any issue. Recently it suddenly showed network discount and found PoE can power up Elite but only show one pulse of network light on the switch then no network light on this PoE port. The ring button is light up without off. I am pretty sure PoE network to switch to Internet is normal because I did try many ways for isolation to confirm. I also try to switch WiFi mode but the button light couldn’t flash even I push and hold over 15 sec on the setup button for reset which is nothing help. The elite is now can only be powered up but can’t connect PoE network and failure to go setup mode. It looks like hardware failure. I have ordered another new one for my immediate replacement but just want to confirm if this is hw problem. Any one has similar issue before?

Hi @manfaiho. For this concern, it would be best to contact our support team. To narrow this down, they’ll need to do some specific troubleshooting with you. At your earliest convenience, reach out to our support team. Please give our support team a call at one of the numbers available here. We’re taking additional steps to protect our team and help reduce the spread of COVID-19, so this has resulted in longer than normal wait times. If you are outside of the US, please read our response to COVID-19 here to see how to contact support.