Ring Battery

I have bought 3 ring batteries and they all drain on a week. Why in the world wouldn’t the battery be made to last several months at the highest settings??? What exactly do I need to change to make this stop? And if I have to turn off every single notification, what in the world is the point of this thing???

Sorry to hear about this experience, @TerrionnaM. Your Ring device battery should last much longer than a week, depending on various factors. Check out our Community post about common battery drain factors for helpful tips! :slight_smile:

I have read so much. Atp I think the thing is defective. I have to swap batteries every week.

I’d like to exchange Ming Ring! It doesn’t hold a charge and it is hardwired. We did try the new download instructions as well. Still not working properly! Who and how can I contact Ring to help exchange my existing doorbell?

Hi @Kgilly. For this concern, you’ll have to contact our support team. Please give our support team a call at one of the numbers available here. We’re taking additional steps to protect our team and help reduce the spread of COVID-19, so this has resulted in longer than normal wait times. If you are outside of the US, please read our response to COVID-19 here to see how to contact support.