Ring battery

Hi
I’ve installed 2 fully charged batteries in my camera but the right side is not showing that the battery has been inserted. Looks as though I only have one battery on the left nothing on the right?

Hi @user34712. I would try doing a factory reset to see if that resolves your concern. To perform a factory reset, press and hold the setup button on your camera for 20-25 seconds, then reconnect it to your wifi because the reset will disconnect it. If you have tried this step and are still having the same concern, give our support team a call at one of the numbers available here for further assitance. If you are outside of the US, please visit here to see how to contact support.

Factory reset does not fix this issue. Everytime you insert charged battery you have to do a factory reset? That is not a fix

Hi @user33302. Can you give us a little more information about the concern you’re having? What type of device do you have? What version of the Ring app is installed, and what type of phone are you using? If you insert the battery in one slot at a time, does it register in the Device Health menu as installed?

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.