Anyone out there with an answer to the following…
I have a ring doorbell and bought the basic plan 2 months ago at £34.99 and now bought 3 ring cameras which have just run out of the free 30 days.
So does anyone know if I purchase the Ring Plus if there is an automatic reimbursement for the 10 months i have already paid or am I going to be Amazoned and get charged twice for one device.
My idea at moment is to cancel the basic then purchase the Plus package.
Advice please if anyone has delt with this themselves.
Hi @shonecse. Ring Protect subscriptions can be upgraded through your Ring Account on Ring.com. To do so, follow these steps:
- Go to Ring.com and log into your account.
- From the menu bar, select Protect Plan .
- Select your current plan from the left menu bar.
- Select an upgrade plan and follow the prompts.
- Choose a payment plan (monthly or annual).
- Review the order.
- Enter payment information and check out.
It should automatically refund any unused portion of your previous plan or charge you a prorated fee for the new plan. If you have any trouble changing your plan, or you are not billed correctly, please give our support team a call at one of the numbers available here . They can assist you in resolving this issue. If you are outside of the US, please visit here to see how to contact support.