Ring Security Cameras

Browse posts, comment, and join in the discussion about Ring’s indoor and outdoor cameras.
U
Ring basic plan to protect plus plan and 10% discount
troubleshooting
wireless-security-cameras
Hey, curious if anyone knows the answers to my below questions as ring don't have a chat option with a real human/support. I have the ring protect basic plan. I bought the yearly plan less than a month ago. I now want to buy two outdoor cameras, but note that u will need to go to the ”protect plus” plan if I do - if I do the upgrade to the protect plus plan, do I get a discount on that plan, or do I loose the $50 I paid for the basic plan, and have to pay the full $150 for the new plan? Also, if purchasing the two ring outside/inside camera during the bpack Friday sale(s) - do I still get 10% off (as per the benefit of the basic plan)? It didn't seem to be the case

24-11-2023 11:54:44

Responses (2)

T
Hi @user67946. If you upgrade plans, you should receive a pro-rated refund based on the amount of time you've used with your current plan. It can take up to 10 business days for a refund to process. Also, Black Friday sales cannot be combined with other offers such as the Ring Protect Plan discount. ![Screenshot 2023-11-27 at 11.17.06 AM|690x113, 75%](upload://9NjeJPwwL3eiRD9qDpV6EOaE22X.png)

27-11-2023 05:17:57

S

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.

27-12-2023 05:18:49

Didn't find an answer ?

Log in or create your Ring account to post a question and join in the on the conversation.

Most Helpful Members

W

windracer

User
Solution

J

Jventerprises

User
Solution

R

Rick_Madik

User