Ring basic plan to protect plus plan and 10% discount

Hey, curious if anyone knows the answers to my below questions as ring don’t have a chat option with a real human/support.
I have the ring protect basic plan. I bought the yearly plan less than a month ago. I now want to buy two outdoor cameras, but note that u will need to go to the ”protect plus” plan if I do - if I do the upgrade to the protect plus plan, do I get a discount on that plan, or do I loose the $50 I paid for the basic plan, and have to pay the full $150 for the new plan?
Also, if purchasing the two ring outside/inside camera during the bpack Friday sale(s) - do I still get 10% off (as per the benefit of the basic plan)? It didn’t seem to be the case

Hi @user67946. If you upgrade plans, you should receive a pro-rated refund based on the amount of time you’ve used with your current plan. It can take up to 10 business days for a refund to process. Also, Black Friday sales cannot be combined with other offers such as the Ring Protect Plan discount.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.