Ring base station won't turn on

Yesterday we purchased a brand new Ring security system, we plugged it in with the included charging cable into the wall overnight, and the next day we tried to pair it with my phone. No matter how many times we pressed the pairing button or reset the unit, it would not light up anywhere except for the one power LED orange and red when we reset it. It was also plugged into the router with the included ethernet cable however the internet LED would also not illuminate. After removing the battery and trying again after a couple minutes it still would not do very much.

nvm we’re returning it

May I ask is there any other one experience this… mine just frozen with the blue light on…

Hi there, @Lulumeng! The Alarm Base Station might show blue for a few reasons, such as pairing, connecting, updating, or even being disarmed, depending on the pattern. The best next variables to check are power and connection, of course! Try unplugging the Base Station power for a moment, then plugging back in to see if this resolves your concern. I recommend also checking out our help center article covering Base Station specific troubleshooting steps, to see if any fit this scenario.

If this concern is persisting, it may require a reset of the Base Station. This is considered an advanced troubleshooting step and is advised to be performed with our support team. Please give our support team a call at one of the numbers available here. If you are outside of the US, please go here to see how to contact support.