Ring Base Station will not connect to wifi or eithernet

I recently purchased a new ring system for my new home, had one in my other home. So, I am familiar with setup and usage. I connected the base station and it was working fine while I started working on the rest of the equipment. About an hour into it the base lost wifi connection and went to cellular back up. I’ve not been able to get it to reconnect to the wifi or even by eithernet. I’ve reset my router, I’ve reset the ring base, I’ve tried connecting to the 2.4 and the 5. I don’t know what else to do, because it’s not connecting at all.

Hey @jlcox. Have you reached out to our support team on this concern yet? If you could, please give our support team a call at one of the numbers available here. We’re taking additional steps to protect our team and help reduce the spread of COVID-19. This has resulted in longer than normal wait times. If you are outside of the US, please read our response to COVID-19 here to see how to contact support. Let us know how this goes, as your solution may help others! :slight_smile: