Ring base keeps getting disconnected from Wifi despite all good wifi good signal

I recently setup my ring with wifi which just on different room than my router.

The wifi signal are in full bar.

After couple hours, the base alarm said the wifi gets disconnected.

And i tried to set it up again with different wifi.
And the next day, it gets disconnected again from the wifi. Despite all my good wifi signal.

After reconnect to the wifi again, i tried to reboot the base, after reboot, it gets disconnected to the wifi again.

Is this a common issue?
Am I getting a bad ring base product?

Thanks

Hi there, @kkurni! This should not be happening, but could occur if there is any wifi interference impacting the Base Station connection to wifi, this could cause the cellular backup to initiate. The best next step is to connect the Base Station to ethernet and test out how well the connection remains without being lost. This will rule out wifi interference as the cause. Feel free to let us know how this goes! :slight_smile:

The alarm system started disconnecting today. Nothing was changed. I went to buy an Ethernet cable to cabecera directly and it’s still disconnecting. Please help.

Hi @misael. Would you mind reaching out to our support team directly about this concern? The Base Station should not disconnect when on an ethernet cable, so our support team should be able to help you get this squared away as it may require an adjustment to some router settings. You can give our support team a call at one of the numbers available here. We’re taking additional steps to protect our team and help reduce the spread of COVID-19, so this has resulted in longer than normal wait times. If you are outside of the US, please read our response to COVID-19 here to see how to contact support.