Ring app won't allow me to add device

I try to add my ring doorbell to the app and it won’t go past the location portion of the setup.

If yours is an Android phone have your tried clearing the cache for the Ring app? Did you make sure the app has all the permissions it needs? If those don’t get it working, trying clearing the storage for the app.

I don’t own an iPhone so I couldn’t say what you can or can’t do similarly, but have you tried uninstalling then reinstalling the app? Also making sure it has all the necessary permissions?

Save yourself the heartache. Get another product from another company. Cannot renew subscription, and numerous holiday packages have been stolen right out from under my Ring Doorbell cam. Cannot see history videos without subscription.

Ring made no secret that you needed a subscription to see older videos.
Likely you need to tweak your setup for your doorbell so you don’t miss events. Setting Frequency and Sensitivity to max can improve your setup.

Knew about needing a subscription, and it has nothing to do with “tweaking” camera settings. Impossible to renew subscription, and while trying to do so, packages a getting taken of my porch.

Have App on 2 devices, 1 email, account on Ring.com, and I’m told I am new to Ring, no devices set up, try another email address. Whole process a complete waste of time

Whether you need assistance with setup or motion settings, searching our Help Center for guides and articles will help greatly.

Feel free to check out this Help Center article about locations.

If you are needing further assistance, our support team is always to help! Please give our support team a call at one of the numbers available here. If you are outside of the US, please visit here to see how to contact support. :slight_smile: