Ring app stopped working after deleting one location

Hello.
I already called about this problem, but wanted to write also, if someone else if facing similar problems.

Our (My and hubby) Ring apps stopped working after deleting one location ( we had 5 locations in total).

Ring app opens but shows error message “Couldn’t load your location.” And the 3 lines (hamburger menu) opens blank, so we lost all visibility to all our location and all our cams just by deleting only one location.
All the 4 location left and their cameras are visible on browser tho, and also notifications come to our phones (android) but one cannot open or view the cameras.

I hope this problem is solwed quickly as the blindness in security cams is highly annoying.

1 Like

No help, anyone? Only option to make anothetr account and activate all the (30+) cameras again??:cold_sweat:

Hi @user32819. I was able to find this post where other neighbors are experiencing the same concern. There is a marked solution stating that we are aware of the concern and working to resolve it. Thank you for your time and patience.

ALL ANDROID USERS/ S22 Ultra

Im on day 20 of this exact issue. Ring has been telling us they are working on this glitch between all Android Samsung ultras and all ring cams. Unfortunately, its a bug that came with the most recent update and nothing can be done to fix this thus far. Level 2 tech is unable to tell us anything besides wait for emails back.

Though, I’ve loved all my Ring devices and customer support since 2016, I have not been offered any incentive to stay and wait. I am using another security service for devices and they are working flawlessly.

I am saying goodbye to all my Rings and Godspeed!

Joe
Port Charlotte, FL.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.