Ring app showing incorrect battery charge on Ring Doorbell Gen 3

I’ve owned the Ring Doorbell Gen 3 for a couple months and I have two batteries for it so that it’s always recording. The other day I noticed that that the app always says the battery is at 64%, even when the light on the battery was GREEN indicating it was fully charged before inserting. I charged my second battery overnight, in the morning the light was solid green. Not green and red, so safe to assume it’s fully charged.
I put the fully charged battery in the doorbell and the app is STILL showing 64%. I waited a couple of days to see if it would correct itself… nope. I’ve uninstalled the app and reinstalled it to see if it would fix it… nope. I’ve factory reset the doorbell… issues persist. Not really sure what to do at this point, but it’s incredibly annoying.

Hey @wilcojaime. Could you follow up with our support team on this concern? The app should report the correct battery level, or at least update every 24 hours. Please give our support team a call at one of the numbers available here. We’re taking additional steps to protect our team and help reduce the spread of COVID-19. This has resulted in longer than normal wait times. If you are outside of the US, please read our response to COVID-19 here to see how to contact support.