Ring app says “invalid credentials” iPhone 11 iOS 13.5.1

I got a new iPhone 11 and now when I try to log in it won’t let me and simply says "invalid credentials " when I put my longin info in. I shut my VPN off, I even uninstalled my VPN. I deleted the app, shut the phone off, reinstalled the app, and restarted again and it still didn’t work. I shut the WiFi off and tried it with cell data. I shut the cell data off and tried to do it with only WiFi. I have done everything I could think of and I still only get “invalid credentials”. I cannot even use my web browser to log into the ring website.
I have had my iPhone 11 for a few months and i have yet to be able to connect to the doorbell with it.I know my login info is right because I finally got sick of it and installed the app on my iPad. Same IOS but older iPad. It works flawlessly. I’m about to use this thing as a baseball.

Hey @Dtnjd. If your email address and password are giving you an invalid credentials message on your phone and on the website, then it seems like you may not have the email address correct or password. I recommend resetting your password to see if this helps, but if the issues persists, please give our support team a call at one of the numbers available here. We’re taking additional steps to protect our team and help reduce the spread of COVID-19. This has resulted in longer than normal wait times. If you are outside of the US, please read our response to COVID-19 here to see how to contact support.