Ring App incorrectly Displaying Offline/Not capturing Video

My doorbell device is connected and I get motion alerts on my phone. Within the App, the device shows offline and does not capture video. Ring online also does not show device. I have reset the connection multiple times, I have removed and installed device entirely, yet same result. The address is correct and it is the only device that I have. Connection signal is very strong, high speed and only 15 ft from router.

Hey @cpstevens. Have you reached out to our support team on this concern yet? I find it odd that your device will give your alerts but not record the motion, and since it is showing up as offline in the app, it makes sense why it is not recording. If you can, please give our support team a call at one of the numbers available here. We’re taking additional steps to protect our team and help reduce the spread of COVID-19. This has resulted in longer than normal wait times. If you are outside of the US, please read our response to COVID-19 here to see how to contact support.

Let me know how this calls goes, as your resolution can help out any other neighbors that may run into this in the future! :slight_smile: