Ring App for Fire HD10 9th gen 2019 not showing notifications or showing live feed on tablet

I’m a little frustrated, I’ve downloaded the ring app from the amazon appstore for my new tablet and it is failing to get any notifications, notificatons are enabled as I get notifications on all of my other electronic devices. Also when the tablet is in “show mode” acting like an echo show it fails to show any live feeds from motion alerts. any help would be appreciated thank you.

Hi @tonyr1512. I would first make sure that your tablets OS is up to date. Once that is confirmed, try uninstalling the Ring app, rebooting your tablet, then reinstall the Ring app. This will ensure that the Ring app is running on the latest version and fully integrated with your tablet. If you are still experiencing issues with the Live View on just this tablet, it might be best to reach out to Amazon support to troubleshoot the tablet, as there may be something in the settings that needs to be adjusted. The help page for the Fire Tablet can be found here.