Ring App doesn't work on iOS

I can access live feed of my cameras with no issue through the website and through the Rapid Ring App, but can’t do so through the standard Ring App. I can only view previous activity on the standard App. Also note that even if I am directly connected to my home network and with Celluar data disabled, I STILL can’t access it.

This all began when I moved to an iPhone 13 Pro Max. On my previous android device, I had no issues.

This seems like it is an issue with the App on the iOS structure.

If it isn’t, what can I do to resolve this? Not being able to access my cameras remotely defeats the purpose of being able to monitor my home when I’m not there.

Regards

Hi @SumWerNTx. What is the specific error you are running into? If possible, share a screenshot of the error you are seeing so I can share it with my team. Have you checked the settings on your iPhone to ensure that you have all permissions allowed and enabled? I would also check to make sure that you do not have a VPN active on the iPhone. Lastly, ensure that you have the latest version of the Ring app downloaded on your iPhone. Let me know if this helps.

I have the same problem. Can’t open ring app neighborhood. I have that ring app working but not the neighborhood app. I deleted it and download it again and same problem. Attaching screenshot.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.