Ring app crashing

Every time I go on the app and look at my neighbors videos or posts the app crashes. This has been happening for a month now. Sometimes I can’t even see the video they shared, it’s just a black screen but when I look at comments others have seen it. Usually within 15 seconds of going to the neighbors posts it crashes. The rest of the app is fine. I can watch my live views or recorded with no problem.

Hi @Nellie1. For a concern like this, try uninstalling the Ring App, restarting your phone, and reinstalling the Ring App. You can also download a standalone version of the Neighbors App to see if that helps. If this continues to happen, please give our support team a call at one of the numbers available here. They can take a deeper look and offer more in-depth troubleshooting support. We’re taking additional steps to protect our team and help reduce the spread of COVID-19, so this has resulted in longer than normal wait times. If you are outside of the US, please read our response to COVID-19 here to see how to contact support.

Sometime the problem has been created !!