Ring app constantly fails to show live feed after receiving a notification

Ring app constantly doesn’t connect to doorbell after saying “motion at the door”, “someone’s at the door” or “someone’s ringing your doorbell”.
It’s annoying me now, my download speed is constantly over 100Mbps.
To confirm, my victure security cameras which are far away from my router always connect quickly.
Any ideas as currently this is a complete waste of money.

Hi @gregwilliams. If you’re having any concerns with accessing the Live View, a great place to start is our Community Post on this topic here. Checking the RSSI is a good step as well to ensure that your Doorbell is receiving a strong wifi signal. You can also find a similar thread with other troubleshooting steps and suggestions to try here.

If none of these suggestions do the trick, please give our support team a call at one of the numbers available here. They’ll be more than happy to pull up your account and take a deeper look at what may be causing this. We’re taking additional steps to protect our team and help reduce the spread of COVID-19, so this has resulted in longer than normal wait times. If you are outside of the US, please read our response to COVID-19 here to see how to contact support. :slight_smile: