Ring AP

Keeps freezing with the neighbor section. Is there an update to fix this issue ?

Hi @Julie1764 is this the Ring APP? Can you please go into more detail on how it is freezing? Have you tried uninstalling and reinstalling the App?

Yes , it’s my Ring AP. I’m not having any trouble viewing my camera history. I am not able to scroll through the neighborhood posts. I receive the neighborhood alerts but can not see them. I haven’t tried removing the AP and reinstalling it. I have had my set up for a few years. I have never had a problem until lately . I was afraid if I removed the AP I would need to set up my cameras again

Hey @Julie1764, I totally understand your concern with not wanting to set up all your devices again. Rest assured, deleting the app will not affect what is already set up on your Ring account! So all you will need to do now is delete the app, reboot your phone (turn it on/off) and then re-download the app and login!

Once you do that, it should fix your issue, but if it does not, please reach out to our support team at 1-800-656-1918.

Okay , thank you