Ring alarm wont work with alexa routine

My ring alarm use to work with my alexa routine but has stopped ive removed skill amd re added but still does not work the options are there just don’t worry

Hi @Henrys. Have you checked to ensure that your Ring App/Alexa App is up to date? I would also check to make sure that there are no updates available for your Amazon Alexa device, as this could causes issues if it’s running on an older version. Let me know if this helps!

@Tom_Ring This has also been happening to me and I see many other users reporting this issue in different threads. In my case I have checked my Alexa routine history and the routine is running, but the alarm is not arming. This is a security risk. Do you have any update on this issue? Again, it has been reported by many users in these forums, this is the only thread I saw a reply on. All of my apps are up to date.

Same thing is happening here. We’ve got the lastest updates on Ring and Alexa aps. Uninstalled and reinstalled the ring skill on alexa. Still not working

Hey neighbors. Thanks for bringing this to our attention. I’ve notified our teams here to look into this. We’re sorry to hear Alexa is having difficulty controlling your Ring Alarm; rest assured that our team is investigating and working to resolve the issue as soon as possible. If there’s anything else I can help with in the meantime, please don’t hesitate to ask. For the time being, I’m marking this response as a solution so other neighbors who are experiencing this concern can easily find that we are looking into this. A member of the Community team will update this solution when more information is available.