Ring Alarm Pro - Why can't I turn wifi off wifi?

I held out for a year. I wanted and paid for all of the Pro features, but I didn’t want the router, more specifically, the WiFI, considering I already have a robust network. All the embedded eero does is blast interference in an already crowded frequency. Running in bridge mode and the fact that I cannot even turn off WiFi is the straw that broke the camel’s back. I hate throwing it all away but its time to start looking at alternatives.

Add more fuel to the fire on this one.

1. Eero wireless in the ring pro is WAY weaker than my Ubiquiti Amplifi system…

2. Eero wireless in the ring pro keeps changing to the same signal as the Amplifi system and won’t let me manually disable or change signal range.

3. Because of this conflict, my wireless is SIGNFICANTLY SLOWER in areas that see but don’t get usable signal from the Ring Pro \ EERO and use the Amplifi system.

I turn off my router \ take Ring pro offline and it’s fine… it’s FAST…

Seriously the range is horrible on the EERO… not only does it not “just work” it actively sabatages the system that worked great when I had normal ring.

Honestly I see very little benefit, to the EERO and I’m about ready to toss the whole thing and consider migrating to Eufy.

EERO wifi in the ring pro has crappy range in older more solid homes
I have to use my old wireless router, and EERO is intentionally overlapping it’s signals.
If I move my Ubiquity based system, the EERO jumps to overlap it there… intentionally interfering with my wireless.

I’m an IT perfessional… I PAID for this router \ alarm system
Why can’t I control it?!?

Give us the ability to manage the signal ranges and turn on \ off the wifi.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.