Ring Alarm Keypay (Gen1) Not Charging

My gen 1 keypad stopped charging after battery was fully drained. When I plug the charger, the red and green light comes on and stay solid. Status on the app shows no battery. When I unplug, nothing happens. I left it plugged in over night but seems like it did not charge the battery. How do I fix it ? I dont see any chat option with customer service not do I see any email option. Please advise. Thank you.

Hi @Dhruvo! If charging the Keypad did not result in operation, and unplugging/ plugging the adapter back in, or into different outlets, did not work, try a reset. You can perform a reset on the Keypad by holding the pinhole reset button on the back for 10 seconds.

Check out our help center article for more steps on troubleshooting the Keypad to see if they might help improve functionality. If it does not, Please give our support team a call at one of the numbers available here. We’re taking additional steps to protect our team and help reduce the spread of COVID-19, so this has resulted in longer than normal wait times. If you are outside of the US, please read our response to COVID-19 here to see how to contact support. I hope this helps! :slight_smile:

Posting the message here was the last resort after exhausting all the troubleshooting options.

1 Like