Ring Alarm

Browse posts, comment, and join in the discussion about Ring Alarm and Ring Alarm Pro.
U
Ring Alarm Installed Nearly?
contact-sensor
troubleshooting
Hi I am John a retired Electrical engineer from the electricity board in the Uk. Now living in Norfolk Uk. I have nearly installed Ring Alarm system in our bungalow to work with ring doorbell and two outdoor camera's. Just have the garage sensors , front door keypad and Siren to bring online to finish it. While fitting our bedroom window contact sensor it gave a force tampered alarm that I can't seem to clear from history of alarm! Any help on this would be much appreciated Thank John 75 years young lol

09-09-2023 04:17:15

Responses (2)

J
Hi @user57836Webb. I was able to find this Community [post](https://community.ring.com/t/generation-2-contact-sensor-tamper-notice-triggering-false-alarms/7409) where other neighbors had a similar concern to yours. There is a marked solution with steps to try and what to do if those steps do not help.

11-09-2023 06:20:25

S
This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.

11-10-2023 06:20:41

Didn't find an answer ?

Log in or create your Ring account to post a question and join in the on the conversation.

Most Helpful Members

W

windracer

User
Solution

J

Jventerprises

User
Solution

R

Rick_Madik

User