Ring alarm external siren

Do you have a link to where I can buy the Dome approved siren in the UK?
Is there any other siren you can recommend?
Does the floodlight siren go off when the base station siren goes off?

Hey @TimR. We do not have an compatible Works With Ring devices that are external sirens for the UK Ring Alarm Base Station at this time. The Ring Alarm Keypad does siren as well when the alarm goes off, so you can always purchase another Keypad to be that siren in whatever room you need it. In addition, the Floodlight Cam or any other Ring Camera does not automatically siren from the Camera when the Ring Alarm goes off. You will need to manually set off the siren on any cameras. Hope this helps clear this up for you! :slight_smile:

Okay I see a lot of information but none of it address what I need to know. Is this device compatible with the RING alarm system and will they interact together just fine so when my RING alarm goes off so will this aux siren and when I deactivate my RING alarm it will go off too. - Aeotec Siren 6, Z-Wave Plus S2 Enabled Zwave Siren Safety Speaker, Wall-Mounted Sound & Light Security Intruder Zwave Alarm with Backup Battery, 110dB

Hi @nvrpc1. The Ring Alarm is not compatible with any third-party Z-Wave sirens. We have the Dome Siren, which can be used as an additional siren and can be installed indoors. The Dome Siren is not available for the UK at this time. For our neighbors located in the UK, we have the Ring Alarm Outdoor Siren that can be installed outdoors. The Outdoor Siren is currently not available for purchase in the US or Canada.

If you have any Ring Security Cameras that have a siren, you can use the Linked Devices feature to have the sirens from your Cameras go off when the Ring Alarm is triggered. You can read more about this feature in our Community post here. I hope this helps clear things up.

1 Like