Ring Alarm entry delay time and keyfob

Hi
Any news on the possibility to set a shorter entry delay time for the Ring Alarm than 30 seconds? This is way too long, by the time the alarm goes off, the burglar has stolen everything and already left.
I know you can set entry delay to 0, so the alarm would trigger immediately, but then there is no time to use the keypad to disable the alarm. Why can we not choose the delay time without pre-defined steps (1sec, 2sec, 5sec, 8sec) ?
Setting the delay to 0 and disabling the alarm with smartphone is ok for me, however not for my wife.
And why is there no keyfob like most other alarms, to arm/disarm without using the keypad or smartphone?
I currently have the iSmartAlarm, but want to switch to Ring Alarm after they closed business, to accompany my other Ring and Amazon products (Ring Doorbell Pro, Ring Floodlight, multiple Echo 8’s).

Hi @Flipsken. At this time, you can only chose from the available options for Entrance Delay. As we value our neighbors’ feedback, we’ve created a Feature Request board. Feel free to add this and any future feature requests there. This will help us to organize and share your requests with our teams here, as well as allow other neighbors to comment and add interest, all in one place. Feel free to link that post you make in the Feature Request board here so other neighbors that come to this thread can easily find your feature!