Ring Alarm device lights are not "Lights"

Hi, I have a Ring Alarm system in my home as well as a couple Ring Floodlight Pros and a Ring Doorbell Pro. I’ve utilized the Ring Alarm base station to connect to 3 Z-Wave light switches in my home, all which operate fine and are stable. However, to access the lights you can to go to the app, select “Alarm (Tap to View)”, and then the 3 light switches are listed there. Under the main app there is a “Lights” section, but these lights are not listed under here but rather the Floodlight Pros.

Is there not a way to get the Ring Alarm base station lights to appear under the Lights portion of the application? Does not make any sense why the light switches through the Base Station are not considered “Lights,” but yet they are at the same time.

Hi @marylegz. Only Ring Smart Lighting Devices and Ring Cameras with lights are going to show up under the Lights shortcut on the Dashboard in the Ring App at this time. There isn’t a way to make Z-Wave lights show up under there, but feel free to add this suggestion to our Feature Request board. This will help us to organize and share your requests with our teams here, as well as allow other neighbors to comment and add interest, all in one place. You can also link that post you make in the Feature Request board here so other neighbors that come to this thread can easily find your feature! :slight_smile: