Ring Alarm

Browse posts, comment, and join in the discussion about Ring Alarm and Ring Alarm Pro.
U
Ring Alarm continually connects and disconnects from internet
connectivity
alarm
cs-support
base-station

My Ring Alarm is continuously disconnecting, going to cellular backup, and reconnecting to my Wifi. In the last 24 hours, I have 50 email messages from 25 separate disconnect/reconnect events. Basically, it seems to be suddenly connecting for an hour, disconnecting for about 10-20 minutes, and then automatically reconnecting again. I have a number of devices on my Wifi, including other Ring products, that are not experiencing any connectivity issues, and I have not experienced any internet disruptions. My wifi signal is strong. My wifi speed is fast.

Any ideas?

11-12-2023 06:36:50

Responses (1)

C

Hi @user70837. There could be something in the same room as the Base Station that’s causing interference. If you’re able to, also try connecting your Base Station to the modem with an ethernet cable. Otherwise, I’d suggest getting in touch with our Ring Alarm support team to investigate this issue further.

13-12-2023 06:37:57

Didn't find an answer ?

Log in or create your Ring account to post a question and join in the on the conversation.

Most Helpful Members

W

windracer

User
Solution

J

Jventerprises

User
Solution

R

Rick_Madik

User