Ring 2 Live feed not working on LG Velvet but is working on samsung s8 and iphone 12

Hello

I installed the app on my LG velvet and with different usernames tried to connect to live feed of ring 2. This is not working. It says phone has trouble with connecting with Ring. However if i try to connect using iphone or old samsung s8 it is showing. They are using same wifi or mobile provider. I have tried giving all rights to the app and installing and re installing after rebooting but nothing is working. Is there a setting on LG Velvet that is blocking this? I bought in Netherlands.

Hi there, @lgvelvet. Great job trying this on multiple mobile device types. The best next step will be to check for any android apps that might conflict with the Ring app. Please also ensure there is not a vpn enabled. I hope this helps! :slight_smile:

Hello
I had AVG on my mobile and deleted it and restarted my phone. I also reinstalled Ring but it is still not working.

Thank you for trying those steps, @lgvelvet. I recommend trying out the Rapid Ring app, which is less robust for quick processing of live view. This should allow for a successful live view connection on your android device.