Ring 2 Fully Charged, WiFi but not workin

Help!

Just looking for some help with my Ring 2 doorbell. The doorbell is fully charged, has good WiFi signal but stops working after an hour or so. The doorbell doesn’t make a sound on the unit or even give a blue light when pressed. If I detach it and plug it in it seems to “wake up” but again goes off after an hour or so. I have tried deleting the device and re-installing, changing the WiFi network etc but to no avail. For the life of me I can’t work out whats going on! Any help would be much appreciated. The unit is only about 2 months old.

Hi @Ant1980. I would try to perform a reset of the Doorbell to see if that offers any improvement on its performance. To do this, press and hold the setup button for 20 seconds, then release. Once the Doorbell has reset, you can reconnect it to wifi.

If this doesn’t seem to work, you may need to contact our support team for the next best steps. Please give our support team a call at one of the numbers available here. We’re taking additional steps to protect our team and help reduce the spread of COVID-19, so this has resulted in longer than normal wait times. If you are outside of the US, please read our response to COVID-19 here to see how to contact support.