Ring 2 Doorbell audio cuts out on recordings

This happened a while back, I power cycled the device and it was good for about a month and a half. On the recordings there is audio for a few seconds and then the audio cuts out. It just started happening again, however the most recent recording was fine, so the problem seems sporadic.

I have the Ring 3 Doorbell and also having the same problem with video sound only working for a few seconds. The live view is not working both ways either, i get sound coming out of the doorbell but can’t hear the reply on the app. I bought my ring 30 days agao.

Hey neighbors! The next time you see this concern resurface, please give our support team a call at one of the numbers available here. We’re taking additional steps to protect our team and help reduce the spread of COVID-19. This has resulted in longer than normal wait times. If you are outside of the US, please read our response to COVID-19 here to see how to contact support.

I am currently experiencing the loss of audio after a few seconds of video recording. Have had our Ring Doorbell Plus 3 for 1 week. Everything had been fine up until about an hour ago, was watching and listening to the live feed and lost audio. Tried closing a relaunching app, no change. Restarted my phone 2x, no change. Next step will be to pull the battery to power cycle. Firmware says Up To Date.

Any common problems going around? I bought 2 of these for $230 each at Bestbuy. If this is going to be an ongoing issue then I’ll return and get a different product

I’m having the same problem, I’ve searched the internet and can find nothing to assist me in resolving this issue.

I even did a live chat with ring a few days ago and was told it was because a server was being updated and it would resolve itself once this had been done! Well that didn’t happen!

I suppose I’ll have to call Ring tomorrow and speak to someone to see if this can be resolved, if not I’ll have to rethink whether it’s worth it!