Rich notifications not available on all devices

Hello,
I’ve installed two floodlight cam wired plus last weekend. On the app, only one of the devices has an option for rich notifications. On the other device, the option does not even show up on the notification setting. I ordered both devices from ring at the same time. Is there a way to get this option, or do I possibly have one camera that’s outdated?

Hi @Kaylarla. You should have the option for both of your Floodlight Cams. First, make sure that your Ring app is up to date. Next, be sure that both of your devices are subscribed to a Ring Protect Plan. You can also check out this Help Center article here for more information. Let me know if this helps!

Hello,

Thanks for the response. I did check and all my devices are subscribed to the ring plus. The firmware is updated on all of them and my app is updated. For that one camera the option still is not there. My husband logged in on his phone and he’s not seeing the option for rich notifications either. Any other ideas?

Thanks,
Kayla

Hi @Kaylarla. Thank you for double checking that for me! This is most likely something that our support team is going to have to look into for you. Please give our support team a call at one of the numbers available here. If you are outside of the US, please visit here to see how to contact support. Let me know how the support team is able to assist.