Rich notifications (Android) not working since today

Does anyone know the cause of the outage? I’ve done chate twice with customer service and only get what seem like automated responses. I’m losing faith it is even bring worked on with the lack of any communication from ring.

2 Likes

My Ring doorbell is hardwired and the Rich Notification is not working too.

3 Likes

Mine been like it since Friday

Rich notifications has been down for a week now. Is there a ETA for a fix?

1 Like

This shouldn’t be hard to fix in a week. At least provide updates.

3 Likes

Hey neighbors. You can subscribe to updates for this outage by visiting the link in the marked solution for this post. Once on the status page, click the Subscribe button. Thank you for your patience.

I have subscribed but there are no updates. This has been down for a week now and still no update.

4 Likes

I agree with you how is it that this ring techs cant fixed this problem,
What bug are they having so much trouble with?

2 Likes

so basically according to status.ring.com the problem supposed to be only with battery powered devices but ours is wired connected so why arent we getting rich notifications previews?

Still no updates? Is this even being worked on? We’re at almost 2 weeks and still no resolution or update. Terrible customer support.

They are working for me today.

Nice thumbnails as a rich notification on android are back.

Thank you ring :slight_smile:

1 Like

Hi neighbors, you should be receiving your Rich Notifications again. Thank you for your patience while our team worked to resolve this. Please follow the instructions below to make sure everything is turned on correctly in your app for you to receive Rich Notifications and you should be good to go!

• Open the main menu in your Ring mobile app in the top left corner.
  • Select Devices and choose which Doorbell or Cam you would like to update this feature on.
  • In your device settings select Rich Notifications and toggle the feature On or Off.

Thank you again for your patience!

1 Like

Rich Notifications stopped working again. I noticed this today, about 2 hours ago…

My rich notifications are not working again, anybody else’s the same

Yes. I stopped getting rich notifications this morning on my battery devices.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.