Returning doorbell 2

Having used the doorbell for a month I’ve decided to return the item. Live view has stopped working. Tried every workaround and it’s interminent whether it works or not. I have the wireless spotlight cam on order. That will be returned also I fear. The app/doorbell have issues. I have super fast internet latest Android phone etc. Tried phoning support on a few occasions but got fed up of waiting. Beware buying into this eco system. I was prepared to spend 8n excess of £600 for wireless security with this company . Their loss

Hi @Jac12345. I’d be happy to offer some help in this situation. Do you still have the Doorbell set up in your home? I’d suggest checking out this Community Post on Live View concerns here. It contains various different tips and suggestions on what may be causing the Live View not to load consistently. Let me know if any of the solutions in that post are helpful. :slight_smile:

I’ve been through all your recommendations and more. I have good signal (-50) and excellent fibre broadband. It works as expected for 30% of the time. Luckily I purchased through Amazon so I’m sending the doorbell and security cam back for full refund.