RETROFIT AND CURRENT SENSORS

GOT OUR RETROFIT KIT IN THE MAIL YESTERDAY. LOOKED AT THE PANEL FOR THE CURRENT ALARM LAST NIGHT. EACH ZONE HAS 4 WIRES FOR EACH DOOR/WINDOW SENSOR. BLACK/WHITE AND RED/GREEN. FROM WHAT I UNDERSTAND THE BLACK AND RED SHOULD ONLY NEED TO BE WIRED TO POWER A SENSOR SUCH AS A MOTION SENSOR. THE CURRENT SYSTEM IS WITH ACS AND WAS INSTALLED WHEN THE HOUSE WAS BUILT A FEW YEARS AGO. WE JUST BOUGHT IT 2 WEEKS AGO. AM I CORRECT IN THINKING JUST THE WHITE FOR COMMON AND GREEN FOR EACH SENSOR NEED TO BE HOOKED UP? I WOULD LIKE TO GET IT INSTALLED WITHOUT HAVING TO SCHEDULE IT FOR OVER 2 WEEKS FROM NOW THRU THE WEBSITE. ANY HELP IS APPRECIATED

Hi @RJOHNS74. This and more can be found through the links in our Community post about the Alarm Retrofit Kit. If you are unable to find the exact solution, check back here to see if other neighbors have shared a similar experience with their Retrofit Kit throughout the Community. You can also give our support team a call at one of the numbers available here. We’re taking additional steps to protect our team and help reduce the spread of COVID-19, so this has resulted in longer than normal wait times. If you are outside of the US, please read our response to COVID-19 here to see how to contact support. :slight_smile:

Wondering what you ended up doing? I just got my retrofit kit and noticed all of my door/window sensors are 4 wires: red/white and then green/black… very similar to yours.