Ring Security Cameras

Browse posts, comment, and join in the discussion about Ring’s indoor and outdoor cameras.
U
Requested alert features
app-settings
device-settings
notifications
app-request
Hello I am a customer as well as an investigator of primarily thefts and burglaries for my local sheriff’s office. Is there any way we can get different alert tones set to a schedule. For example I have a zone set up for my driveway and another for the sidewalk and street. I would like to get person alerts for my driveway and would like the loudest alarm possible from midnight until 7am to catch the burglars in the act. I don’t want to eliminate the zone that captures the street/ sidewalk, but I don’t need to be notified. Just a thought to update your software. In my line of work I recommend security systems to victims. I love my system, and these are the only limitations I see right now.

12-09-2022 02:58:29

Responses (2)

C
Hi @user23181. I believe [this post](https://community.ring.com/t/unique-controls-per-motion-zone/6770) on our Feature Request board matches what you're describing here. We use the Feature Request board as a way to gather and share feedback with our teams here, so feel free to add a comment and your vote to that thread. Thank you for sharing your ideas with the Community! :)

12-09-2022 10:35:22

Z
You can mess around in the Ring app. There are options to adjust the zones and tones to your specific needs. You may want to get a chime as well. I'm working for Houston PD. Nice to meet you.

13-09-2022 02:24:17

Didn't find an answer ?

Log in or create your Ring account to post a question and join in the on the conversation.

Most Helpful Members

W

windracer

User
Solution

J

Jventerprises

User
Solution

R

Rick_Madik

User