Replacement unit not sent

We have had issues for ‘Missed Ring , going off between 3 &6 am ,
This has now occurred up to 20 times at various hours of the night and day .
We contacted Ring services and they will not send a replacement without us returning the existing doorbell unit which is 6months old . The service is poor and aftercare team do not get it , if I return the doorbell what do I use instead ???

Thank you for the feedback @Glenn2! When it comes to the replacement process, there are a variety of options for sending, receiving, and processing. This may, however, differ based on scenario, device type, and/ or location. I’ll certainly share this with the appropriate teams, as we are always looking to improve your experience! :slight_smile:

1 Like

I’m trying to reach Mari. She emails me but when I try to reply she has me blocked. This is about a replacement

Hi @Plantur66. In this case, it would be best to contact out support team directly, as this is a neighbor-to-neighbor support forum and not a direct line to support. Please give our support team a call at one of the numbers available here. We’re taking additional steps to protect our team and help reduce the spread of COVID-19, so this has resulted in longer than normal wait times. If you are outside of the US, please read our response to COVID-19 here to see how to contact support.