Replacement Ring Doorbell 2

I have just received my replacement doorbell from ring, thanks. Installed and working fine.

One question, in the emails from support. They stated that a RMA form would be included with the replacement shipment and I’m to send the broken one back.

No RMA form included.

Now told that Ring do not offer email support when I replied to their last message.

Hey there, @Ransted! Glad to hear the replacement was received and is working well. If there was not a return label included with the replacement device, it should have been sent to your email. You can learn more about this process in our Help Center article here. Please check your inbox of the email address used for your Ring account, as well as spam/junk folders.

If there is not a RMA/label sent to you, our support team may have to process another. At this time, the best way to reach our support team is by phone. Please give our support team a call at one of the numbers available here. If you are outside of the US, please visit here to see how to contact support.