Replacement mount and usb cable for ring security key pad

Wondering if it’s possible to get a replacement wall mount for the keypad and also a replacement usb cable it suddenly stopped working

Hi @user24184. You can use a standard micro USB cable to charge the Keypad with, but a re[placement wall mount or charging cable would be handled by our support team. Please give our support team a call at one of the numbers available here so they can take a look and see what parts can be sent out. If you are outside of the US, please visit here to see how to contact support.

We have this very same issue. The long micro USB cable to the Security Keypad is no longer charging the keypad… doesn’t charge anything actually. Bad workmanship or design, for sure (barely lasted over a year and so many months). The keypad is chargeable, yet, via a regular small length 3’ USB cable however it’s a pain to have to take the keypad off of the wall mount every time we need to charge it!

Can we get a free replacement since it has a strange end connection molding at the end connecting to the keypad(or give me the part/model number info for it so we can order on Amazon if you do not feel it’s under warranty – that reference you provide in that case needs to be exact for ‘new’ one since one obviously would never find this item in a store that sells Ring stuff!!!)?

Thanks, Mark and Anita

Hi Ring Community.

I just realized that in your above-stated solution you had provided a link in the sentence " Please give our support team a call at one of the numbers available here " – with going there I was able to successfully use that and get the support needed to prove out it was a ‘bad cable’ situation and then also acquire a replacement for that USB cable leading to the security keypad.

And so, no further response needed!

Thanks.

1 Like

Hi @MJAMRing1. I’m glad to hear our support team was able to help you get a replacement. :slight_smile:

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.