Replacement Device Fitted Need to Move Subscription

Hello
I contacted Ring after having issues with my Ring Video Doorbell Pro 2, they sent out a replacement doorbell that I have just fitted and added to the Ring Application.
The problem I’m having is my ring protect doesn’t seem to have moved over to the new doorbell?
Its still showing I have a 30 day trial, and its limiting the functions of the new doorbell while its on the trial period.
Within the ring app the old doorbell was still showing up, so i deactivated the old doorbell within the app hoping my Ring protect Subscription would then move over to the new doorbell, unfortunately it hasn’t.
Is thete any way to completely remove the old doorbell and move the Subscription to the new replacement doorbell?

Hi @Technogeek. The Ring Protect Trial should not limit features or functions of your Doorbell Pro 2. If you had a Ring Protect Basic plan for your old Doorbell, you will need to cancel that plan and subscribe to a new plan after your trial period is over. The Basic plan only covers a single device and isn’t automatically transferred between devices.

If you have any problems canceling your old Ring Protect plan since you removed the old Doorbell from the Ring app, please give our support team a call at one of the numbers available here so they can get everything sorted out. If you are outside of the US, please visit here to see how to contact support.