Replacement Back for Ring Door Cam

Hello,
Can anyone help me locate a replacement for the white back cover for our ring door cam. This is the cover on the inside of the door which protects the battery pack. Unfortunately ours is broken leaving the battery exposed. I cannot seem to find this anywhere despite various spare parts available.

Thanks

Hi @Hannahleigh. I’m unsure of what part you’re talking about. Would you be able to upload a picture of it?

Hi Tom,

Hopefully this works. This is the inside of the door and as you can see the white casing that usually clips on the back is damaged so no longer fits, leaving the back exposed.
As we have dogs I do not want them to be able to jump up and mess with this at all, hence looking if there is a replacement.

Kind regards,
Hannah

Hi @Hannahleigh. Thank you for providing the picture. This looks like the Peephole Cam! Unfortunately, we don’t have replacement parts for this device on our website. You’ll need to reach out to our Ring support team to see if this is something they have available to send out to you. Please give our support team a call at one of the numbers available here. If you are outside of the US, please visit here to see how to contact support.

Thanks Tom, will get in touch to see if they can help.

1 Like

Not a problem @Hannahleigh! Feel free to let us know how your support call went!