Repeated “welcome back “ and “heading out” messages

I am getting repeated notifications “looks like you’re heading out, to arm your…” and “welcome back! to disarm your…”
Any ideas on what’s up with this and how to fix it? This is happening both when I am home and away. In the past three hours I’ve received about nine messages.

Hi @AJDahlin. It sounds like you might have the Geofence feature active. You can check out this Community post here to learn more about this feature.

I do indeed. However, I am receiving multiple messages (both the arriving and leaving ones) while at home, at the office, and twenty miles away.

Hey @AJDahlin. Thanks for updating me. I would first ensure that you have the latest version of the Ring app installed on your phone, as well as the latest OS for your phone. Also, be sure to read over this Help Center article here for troubleshooting your Geofence feature. If you are still running into this issue after verifying you have the latest versions installed, I suggest reaching out to our support team to take a closer look into this for you. Please give our support team a call at one of the numbers available here. If you are outside of the US, please visit here to see how to contact support.

I have the same issue and just found your thread. It is absolutely obnoxious! This is one of MANY things ring needs to fix

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.