reminder i've have disarmed

I’ve like to have the Ring app remind me that i have disarmed my system. is this possible?

Good question, @dsw! At this time, your Alarm mode can be confirmed from the Ring app dashboard, the Alarm Keypad, and the Alarm Base Station. Check out our Community post about Keypad lights to see how this might look when armed/ disarmed. Additionally, when there is an armed mode change on your Alarm, you should receive a notification on your mobile device depending on your Alarm Alerts settings.

To alter Alarm alert settings, visit the menu in the Ring app, tap Settings, tap Alarm Alerts, and then select Push. These toggles will send notifications to your mobile device when enabled. As for a reminder notification specifically, this is not a feature other than checking your mobile device notification center to see the last notified mode change.

As we value our neighbors’ feedback, we’ve created a Feature Request board. Feel free to add this and any future feature requests there. This will help us to organize and share your requests with our teams here, as well as allow other neighbors to comment and add interest, all in one place. :slight_smile: