Refurbished Floodlight Camera and no PIN Code

I purchased two Refurbished Floodlight Cameras direct from Ring and neither has a PIN associated with it. I have one of the lights installed and working, however I would like to connect it as well as the other light to my bridge, but I seem to need a PIN Code? What if anything can I do to fix this? Thank you.

remark2013

Your pin code is on the tag with the QR code you can scan to setup.

There is no pin code below the QR code on either of the two lights I have. The Box as well as the light has a QR code, just no PIN on it. This is where I am having the problem. Thank you for the reply.

Kent

When you “install new device” every unit I have installed asked to scan the QR code which is your PIN number. If not, contact support.

1 Like

Sorry to hear about this, @remark2013! If you are unable to find your QR or PIN code on the Ring device, the quick start insert, or on the packaging our support team will be happy to assist further. Please give our support team a call at one of the numbers available here. If you are outside of the US, please find out how to contact support here. :slight_smile:

Was there a solution for this? I too have ran into the same problem. Refurbished products with no PIN on the QR Code

I’m having the same issue

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.