Refund help

Neither of my cameras have been working correctly for a while. We have not been able to speak through any of them for most of the time we’ve had them, the video quality when they actually allow us to connect is very broken and shotty. I have contacted customer service with little to no help. I have decided for a while now to find a different camera system but could not figure out how to cancel my subscription until now. Today was the last day to cancel technically. I got in to cancel and found my account has already been charged the $60 for my 2 cameras ($29.95 each). When I cancelled them both I seen an immediate refund for only one of them for $27.45. Not even the full $60 for both cameras I cancelled or even the $29.95 it cost for one camera. Any help on why this happened? Or what to do? I am very frustrated with this company. I did not even receive a notification stating I was about to be charged for this. Anyone else deal with this?

Yes, I am. I wasted 4 months trying to fix my “professional” system.

Hi @Jrutherford80. Without knowing the exact circumstances and billing information, it’s hard to determine what has happened here. I suggest reaching out to our support team and have a member of the Account Logistics department take a look to ensure everything is as it should be. Please give our support team a call at one of the numbers available here. If you are outside of the US, please visit here to see how to contact support.